Thursday, July 28, 2011

August 2006

Stu on Tour!

This page will contain info, stories and updates on my world travels over the last few years. Also check out the Stu on Tour photo album in Pictures...

Update 31/8/06

Family and Friends just a quick email just to apologise profusely for the lack of email contact over the last few months, years and to give you all my new contact details. Well there actually similar to my old contact details before travelling again as on my return to Australia I've moved back into my house in the Snowy Mountains again with my girlfriend Gemma.

We spent the last year or so living and working in France which was a fantastic experience. We're both working with an Outdoor Education Group just south of Canberra and spending our spare time playing sport and enjoying the Mountians skiing and walking. Although we don't have any immediate travel plans, with Gemma's family in the UK I imagine we will be in the northern hemisphere again sometime sooner rather than later to catch up with you all. To those living in Australia we hope to catch up with you all very shortly and of course your more than welcome to visit and stay with us in the Snowy Mountains anytime. For those of you technologically minded we are also now contactable over the internet with Skype (Voice Over Internet), see below for details.
Best wishes to you all.
Regards

Stuart Butterfield / Gemma Wood
Skype usernames: gemstu1 or stugem1 (Cooma, Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment