Thursday, July 28, 2011

October 2001

NEWS 12/10/01

Many thanks to any of you reading this as you are my first visitors to my new online adventure so I'd love any feedback and contributions that you may have. I hope you all don't mind but I might steal a joke or two now and then and share them with everyone.. I'd also love to chat online at any time about any of my travels, music, or about anything really in particular any news from back home in Oz and sport.


As some of you have no doubt heard I am very excited as soon I'll be heading up to the Scottish Highlands to begin working at Cairngorm Mountain. As my friend Kelly who's working in Edinburgh says I'm going off to be a "Snow Tow Joe!" or a liftie for those of you unfamiliar with skiing slang. Having spent the last month or so loitering around Epsom and London in the UK I thought it was about time to take advantage of the cold weather and get some of the white powder action and I would welcome any of you people to come and join me some time this winter.


Well goodbye for now but I'll update this news page again soon so stay tuned.

Stue

No comments:

Post a Comment